Loading Training Courses

« All Training Courses

Sharon Wheeler’s ScarWork

July 13, 2020 @ 10:00 am July 16, 2020 @ 4:00 pm

£116 – £580
TOTTENHAM, LONDON N15 4RX United Kingdom
+ Google Map
020 8885 6062

The price range above indicates both the instalment price and full price.

This course is open to qualified hands-on practitioners with a minimum of one year in practice. A well-designed, four-day course that will change how you see scars and the body.  The length of the course allows you the time and space to develop your confidence and skills by practising not only on fellow students but on members of the public; this means that you will be able to work on scars immediately on return to your clinic.  Taught by Jan Trewartha, accredited UK ScarWork tutor.

Times:  Days 1 – 3: 10 – 6; day 4: 10 – 4.

This work is the brainchild of Sharon Wheeler.

Working with scar tissue is like speaking another language in the world of fascia. ScarWork is light, relaxed and effective on most scars. It is easy to learn and a pleasure to do. There are over 20 techniques that are designed to smooth out uneven lumps, bumps, ridges, strings, gaps, and fill holes painlessly.  Re-establishing the resilient 3D quality of the fascial web has been known to create better functioning. With the restrictions and adhesions of a scar resolved, impaired nerves can regain sensation and internal organ functions can normalize. Not to mention that the cosmetic effect can be remarkable.

This is a 4-day, 26 hour course.   Training includes the emotional effect of scars, and full body integration after treatment.  You are encouraged to volunteer your own scars for work to experience this first hand during the first two days and we will have a variety of scar models (members of the public) joining us for practice on days three and four. We aim to bring you to a level of confidence, by the end of the course, that will enable you to start working with scars immediately in your practice.

Insurance: This course is insurable through Balens, Holistic Insurance, BABTAC, IPTI, Graybrook Insurance Brokers and the FHT subject to your qualifications.

N.B. Most courses run but you are advised not to pre-pay travel/accommodation until you have confirmation that there are sufficient numbers on the course for it to go ahead.

Body in Harmony Training is an APNT accredited and BCMA affiliated school, externally moderated by the APNT.


The numbers below include tickets for this event already in your cart. Clicking “Get Tickets” will allow you to edit any existing attendee information as well as change ticket quantities.
Full Payment Today
£ 580.00
13 available
20% Now and the remainder in 30 days
20% deposit paid now; remaining 80% debited in 30 days’ time.
£ 464.00
13 available